First of all, I love this program, and thank you very much for the new revision. I can configure just about everything I want, but I have a few (nit-picky) issues:
1. Is it possible to alternate row colors (or show grid lines) in the details view?
2. I created a Startup Group with several tabs in it. When I start up Explorer, there is an extra tab that opens as well. How do I stop this extra one from opening? (Under Groups | Options, I have tried checking “Close all tabs when group opened” but that does not seem to work.)
3. Is it possible to have all tabs close at once when I click on the Close button in the upper-right-hand corner of Explorer? Currently, I have to click it multiple times; once for each opened tab.
These next ones might just be part of Explorer that can’t be controlled, but I’ll go ahead and ask:
1. Above the Status Bar in Explorer, there is another strip of data that is shown (Date Modified, Offline Status, etc.) Do you know how to turn that off?
2. When I double click on a folder in the Folder View (i.e., left-hand window), the view of the selected folder automatically jumps to put it close to the bottom of the screen. Is there any way to stop it from doing that (i.e., just stay where it is without scrolling the focus to a different position)?
Again, thanks for the program!